* New Oldies But Goodies are up on the sidebar. Read and comment :)
* Updates on The Letter Writing Campaign. Click on over to read about two people who could really use some warm thoughts sent their way (via snail mail of course)! It wouldn't take much and it could really brighten up someone's day.
* I listened to the holiday music station while getting ready this morning...and sang along. In fact, I just turned it back on. Currently jamming to: "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," Jackson 5 :)
* Minimums for debit or credit card purchases are a complete inconvenience. No, I do not want $5 worth of stuff. I want these here bananas!
* After months and months of saying I wanted to get cute boots, I finally did! Bought myself two pairs yesterday. One was a pair of rainboots (below) that I rocked today. There's nothing Mother Nature can hold over me now. I'm invincible!! The others were a pair of pretty black ones with a bow on the side that cost 14 bucks...so I wouldn't be surprised if they disintegrated in the snow.
* And remember him? Turns out all he wants for Christmas is...you.