- I’m being forced into an Internet detox at home. With no connection, I’m going to bed earlier, getting ready for work sooner, actually watching DVDs and working on projects at home. I’m even starting to – gasp! – enjoy the new-found freedom.
Who the hell have I turned into??
- Last weekend I fixed up my blog roll and added some fun new sites for you guys to check out. Who knows? Maybe you'll find some new faves.
- I’m having my first planned sleepover tonight…that is unless my little (18-year-old) brother backs out on me like he usually does. I’m looking forward to spending some quality time with the trouble-maker (and the four-legged one as well). And by quality time I mean watching TV and stuffing our faces with popcorn, of course.
UPDATE: Apparently he's been saying that he's sleeping over at my house tonight, so yay! The kid actually likes me. (And why shouldn't he? I'm mad cool. I think I'll get us jelly beans for dinner.)
- The NYIGF kicks off tomorrow and runs ‘til the 20th so I might pop in on Sunday. I’m ready to be overwhelmed by 2,900 exhibitors, 400 product categories and 100,000 lines and all the lovely items for show!
- Tomorrow is also the second weekend of NYC’s Summer Streets: Park Ave gets temporarily closed to traffic so walkers, bikers and skaters have free range from the Brooklyn Bridge to Central Park. I asked Dad if he wanted to bike ride…since we haven’t done so since last August’s trek through a thunderstorm.
- I got home around midnight last night. JK invited me out to a happy hour with her crew after work and had such an awesome time! Who knew soon-to-be docs were so much fun/alkies/interested in that I write about love and sex? Can’t wait to hang out with those geeky fools again.
So what’s up for you this weekend?