2. Travel to a new country- Failed, but I did visit a new part of a country I'm tired of visiting: DR.
3. Take swimming lessons- By the time I finally got moving on this...it was way too cold to swim.
4. Find my own go-to cafe- Didn't really need to before. Now that I'm freelancing I might make an effort to shower earlier, get dressed and get the hell up out of this house.
5. Finish the hallway photo gallery- What can I say? I'm lazy and I don't mind how it currently stands seeing as how nobody else is coming over to see it.
6. Design 5 greeting cards each month- What was I even thinking with this?!
8. Write a letter to one extra friend each month (eight)- Is it bad that the eight I did write were all in one month because I tried to keep a leg on this thing?
12. Tell one person I love them every day...and mean it- Saying "I love you" is HARD. Remembering to say it even though it's known is also hard.
14. Have a sleepover filled with junk food and chick flicks- Time...where did you go?
15. Host a cocktail party- Does it count if it was a party for one? What?! Drinks at the club are expensive!
16. Plant sunflowers in the spring- I tried, I really did, but they were not cooperating so I just let them die. I'm so nurturing :)
23. Speak up- I think I added this because I was running out of good things for the list. Blah.