- No one clapped when we landed. If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a trip to D.R.
- You know what's weird? Coconut trees with their tops chopped off. These tall, wobbly sticks look like they belong in a Dr. Seuss book instead of here.
- My heart stops each time I see a car up ahead speeding towards us on the right side of the road...until I remember that we're driving on the left.
- Colorful little rooftops on the hillside. Everywhere.
- The foliage reminds me of D.R. That and driving recklessly through these tiny, windy roads. I'm just happy I outgrew my childhood motion sickness.
- I just spotted a group of little boys walking a herd of kids on the side of the road. Didn't know goats could be so cute.
The island has been beautiful thus far and I must take advantage of my last two days! Maybe I'll go comb the beach for sea glass as the sun sets. Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!