The Sunburnt Calf on the Upper West Side, and then partying with some nerdy hooligans.
It seems like a bunch of the bloggers I follow have run off to the Alt Design Summit this week and I've been keeping up with their news bits and feedback via Twitter. Have you every attended a blogger conference before? I'm wondering if I should go to one (preferably one right here in NYC). It'd be great to meet some of these personalities in real life and connect with the people behind the websites, don't you think? Plus, some of the speakers sound so inspiring, just the quick tweets and quotes are giving me many ideas.
1. What happens when you leave a bike locked to a street post in NYC and take a photo of it for 365 days.
2. Simple and charming biz cards.
3. An "aww" goes out to these little measuring cups.
4. Fifty-two acts of kindness.
5. A modern wooden dollhouse.
6. Free printable planners and checklists for your week, cleaning to-do's, blogging, and menus.
7. A robot tea infuser.
8. Try this trick the next time you dine with friends who can't stop checking their phones. (via A.)
9. Pinwheels! (Is it spring yet??) And I LOVE this surprise lantern project.
10. This bulldog puppy nearly frustrated me. But yay, a month later he finally learned to roll over on his own.
11. Advice from the elderly about finishing your life with no regrets. (via my sis, Dama)
12. Proenza Schouler's medium suede totes are so nice, but holy jeebus who the hell pays $1,595 for a bag?!
13. Dragon scales cards from Wit & Whistle. (via Claudia's Pinterest board) And hey, you are sweeter than...
Images: all from linked sources