Your Bucket List, I realized I've never made a list of my own list of things I want to accomplish in my life. Sure, I've written about some wishes here and there and created an ambitious set of goals for a year (that I only halfway completed). I've even been blessed to get to do things that others would only dream of doing such as playing with white tiger cubs, riding dolphins, calling NYC home, ziplining above the forests of Costa Rica, and backpacking through Europe, but I've never actually given a lot of thought about what would be in my bucket list if I were to have one. So here are some other things I need to experience before I die:
1. Go camping.
2. Float in the Dead Sea.
3. Live in Europe.
4. Write a book.
5. Visit all the states in the U.S.
6. Go backpacking through Central or South America.
7. Become a creative business owner.
8. See the aurora borealis.
9. Marry Mr. Right at a wedding in a park.
10. Become a mom.
11. See a tornado.
12. Experience an earthquake.
13. Get my weight up to 90 pounds.
14. Get over my fear of the spotlight and perform in a play.
15. Own a home with a garden, orange trees, a swing, and trellis.
16. Make my own marshmallows.
17. Learn to swim.
18. Ride an elephant and camel (since I've already ridden dolphins).
19. Interview Adele.
20. Run a 5K.
21. Photograph a stunning sunrise.
22. Own a vacation home in France.
23. Go whitewater rafting.
24. Scream from a mountaintop.
25. Entertain a handful of children. (I used to want to be a teacher.)
26. Create a wall of inspiration.
27. Meet Paulo Coelho.
28. Own a fun little car like a Mini Cooper or a Beetle.
29. Spend a summer in the country. Preferably an Italian one.
30. Visit every continent.
31. Ride a hot air balloon.
32. Create my own cupcake/dessert recipes.
33. Take a helicopter ride over New York City.
34. Go on an Internetless vacation for a month.
35. Cruise around the world.
36. Go skinny dipping.
37. Learn to play a song on a piano or guitar.
38. Go on an epic road trip.
39. Take a time-lapse photo of the stars.
40. Participate in a craft fair.
I'll stop there because I originally thought it would be hard to come up with 10 and now they won't stop coming! Do you have a bucket list? What interesting things have you included in it?